Mettisse & Eden . Powered by Blogger.

Love Favourites ❤ - Febuary Favourites

Hello Gorgeous! 

Today I just wanted to do a quick favourites post of products that I've been obsessed with this month. 

Dove Summer glow, I've actually never tried this before as a few years a go I had a bit of a orange incident using the Garner version so I never really used another gradual tanner again, but I picked this up a few weeks ago and it's so lush, it's surprisingly moisturizing and gives a gorgeous colour you just have to make sure when using your not missing any parts of your body cus you don't wanna be looking like a damn patchy mess, haha. All in all though I am proper enjoying this so if you haven't used it and fake tan is your thing give it a try.

Rimmel Matte Lipstick in Trendsetter, this is truely the only matte lipstick that doesn't make my lips want to shrivel up and die it's so comfortable to wear and a beautiful nude colour.

Blue Magic Coconut Oil, Mettisse brought this round mine she's been using it on her curly hair for years and I kind of dipped my hand in and shoved it on my hair fell in love and brought my own tub.. I have thick wavy/curly frizzy hair and this stuff is soo good for taming it and making it look sleek I literally use such a small amount as it's really rich and you can easily end up look greasy if you use to much.. it calms my hair down so much, however if you don't have thick hair don't even touch it, just don't.

Mac Warm Soul Blush, An old classic that I've been loving this month.. Warm peachy/pink and shimmer.. gorg!

Sleek highlighting kits, I own 'Solstice' and 'Precious Metals' they are both a combo of cream and powder highlights which are so gorg, the gold peachy colour on the bottom right is def my fav for daytime.


















Love Eden 

No comments