Mettisse & Eden . Powered by Blogger.

Love Favourties❤ - Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliners



Hey guys, today's post is on these little beauties Gosh Velvet Touch Eyeliners...
 I was pondering around Super drug, when these caught my eye and I had to grab them. We have had a few ideas for bright makeup tutorials -coming soon ;) - and these bright eyeliners are perfect for that. Copper girl and Bananas are more your everyday colours, were as the rest are quite out there and bright. 

Green Devil - A dark-ish matte green, filled with pigment.
Blueberry Ice - A light lilac colour, lacks in pigment and very chalky doesn't go on very smooth.
Blue Lagoon - A medium matte blue, very smooth, very pigmented this is the one I am most excited to use.
Copper girl - Warm bronze with a slight shimmer, smooth good pigment.
Bananas - Champagne gold, leaning towards the yellow side.. this is very shimmery and would be gorgeous in the waterline. 

They are also completely smudge proof


The matte colours in this range I find to be the most pigmented and smooth, I am disappointed in Blueberry Ice but overall these were a good find!
£3.99 from Superdrug

xx






2 comments

  1. I LOVE the blue lagoon one of these, my all time fave!

    lucylocketchats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pigmentation!
    And Banana's looks like such a pretty colour that I may have to get now!
    Thanks for the review :)

    Please check out my beauty blog nailsandteapots.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete